Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Animal Totems

My animal totems have come to me in various ways over the years.

Turtle came to me many times, years ago during my initial Vision Quests. No matter what I was doing, I always ended up on the back of a Turtle. Frog came to me & I did not realize it. I have been making Frog earrings for years & years, just didn’t know why??? Deer came to during an Animal Spirit Dance. I was in a Spirit Sweat & Deer Energy entered into me & I was experienced Deer Energy all day & night during the Ceremony! My other Animal Totems came to me during Ceremonial Journeys. The Bear came to me & guided me down a Great Trees’ roots, down to the essence of Mother Earth’s Energy. There, Bear protected me from unwanted Spirits during that Spirit Journey. Next Crow came to me & showed me the way out of the Spirit World & brought me back home. Crow looks over my home & warns me about intruders & brings Mentors to me!

Next I journeyed into Spirit specifically to discover my Animal Totems.

I used a Medicine Wheel to guide my journey. I waited at the East forma long time. Right when I thought that I had NO Eastern Animal Totem, I looked down to see Frog, my Eastern Totem, at my foot. I ran past the South, when Turtle, My Southern Totem, waived me on. To the west, was a great Grizzly Bear, My Western Animal Totem. He too, waived me on, with a great big Bear Grin! I entered into the Northern Direction into pitch black. At first I thought I saw the outline of a White Owl, but as I got closer, the White turned towards me and I saw a Great White Head with a large beak, it was the Bald Eagle, My Northern Animal Totem. Eagle spread his wings & flew me back up the Great Tree & delivered me into my past, in a great green meadow.

This meadow was very grassy, with Trees surrounding it.
It had the Great Tree on top of a hill to the west, which overlooked a river below. To the North was a giant Medicine Wheel, on a hill. As I was walking towards the Medicine Wheel, I was moving forward in time. By the time I reached the Medicine Wheel, I was looking at the Whitehouse. I looked back at the Great Tree & the Washington Monument was in its place. I could see then, that the great meadows is now the National Mall, which overlooks the Potomac River.
I have returned back to the home to my ancestors!


I am RainbowMan,
here, to bring all the People of the world back together, to be One People again.

We Are One!
We Are All Related!

No comments:

Post a Comment