Thursday, January 6, 2011

Livin' my life in-spirit

I send out "Inspirational texts" to friends in my DC Wellness Network & sent out the one below last year. It touched me so much, that I resigned from my job, & decided to "LIVE my life In-Spirit", instead of trying to reach it, just live it.

When inspired (in-spirit), you do not ask yourself "what is my calling?", you are living it!

So, I am embracing my Spiritual Healing & continuing our Cultural Healing & Inspiring others on the way!


Along that spirit, I have a couple of announcements to make:

Evans Craig: Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:56 PM


So, Here it is!

My first new domain in quite a while, localized to the Washington DC Metro area!!

Specializing in getting business & organizations on the first page of Googles Search Results (Google Search Engine Optimization) utilizing online marketing for Medical Practitioners & Healers!



The one-stop Internet Marketing Technology Solution Provider
for Wellness Practitioners & Healers, utilizing Holistic Marketing in Health Care Marketing organizations and businesses.



As well as working at creating the "first" Tribal Cloud!

Owner/Partner - Nations Internet, "home of the Tribal Cloud" in Washington, DC
This site recruits Tribes to "Flex thier Sovereign muscles!" by creating thier own Tribal Cloud, that the Tribe sustain's, govern's & owns.

No comments:

Post a Comment