Saturday, June 5, 2010

the ways we come to be a medicine man, a healer, or spiritual leader

RainbowMan (Me):


"During a healing, my mentor asked if I wanted to meet my spiritual guides. My mentor said that they wanted to meet me. Hesitantly, I said 'Yes'. She told me what she saw & heard, since she could not understand thier language. She wrote down what they said & I interpreted it for us, It was Dine', my language, Navajo! When I asked her to ask them who they where, they told her what I need to hear. They said they had to tell me themselves. So I meditated & accepted the visions she gave me. She is here to help me 'Bring the world back together as one, by Healing the World'

That is when I started down this path of spiritual healing.



As a Gourd Dancer, I bless the grounds for our dancers to have a good place to dance before powwows! I have been doing this for years & years. I am a proud member of the Golden State Gourd Society of Southern California.

gonee'
(till we meet again)

evans

No comments:

Post a Comment