Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome to your Wellness Today!

I invite you all to start looking at your own wellness today.

I started out by rejecting everything I am & accepted what was told me by everyone else. That was only the first, of a long line of mistakes, I have made throughout my life. This has lead me down my own path of wellness for myself. Like half the world, I started out saying,
"There is nothing wrong."

Well, that lasted & played out well for years & years. I was immortal for the first half of my life. I only realized that after recalling those years & thinking, "Wow, I lived through that!"
ITS LogoThen years down the road, my calling came. After visioning in lots of different ways, I always saw the same thing; a turtle, Me riding on a turtles' back, a turtle advising me, & even seeing the turtle as my own Native Americans' representation of Mother Earth.

I knew that there had to be a reason that I always saw the turtle.

Then the day came where I started to become the Healer that I am today. Only I rejected that too. They called me & I accepted to be called, "The Reluctant Healer". I did not want anyone to know about it! Well that didn't work out too well. By not accepting my calling, I just attracted even more attention. Only by after "Asking", then immediately "Receiving", did I start "Accepting" it all.

Today, they call me
"RainbowMan, the Spiritual Healer"
and I love it!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Evans, I know a little bit about not accepting and taking on "who you really are". It has taken me a long time to step into my own power. Everyone was so certain of it, and me I was oblivious!! And actually kind of afraid of it. But now, as I embrace it and learn more about "who" I am, it is kind of cool, in an exciting kind of way. I feel like a huge powerful tiger, finally coming out of its cage, stretching and flexing my powerful and graceful body, and it feels really strange and exciting all at the same time!! So what do huge powerful tigers do?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ya know?
    "Huge powerful tigers" do what ever they want!

    And love it too ;-)

    ReplyDelete